Weekends are the great time to meet up with your beloved friends and plan a good outing. But, one thing that baffles us the most is the choice of our outfit. Yes, the biggest concern for any girl! Because no one wants to look dull, less impressive or not picture-ready on such occasions. So, if you too have the confusion of what you should be wearing on such days, this post is really gonna help 🙂
So, before you plan out to buy an outfit for any special occasion, here are few things that you should keep in mind. First, check out the quality of the fabric. Any fabric that keeps you comfortable any time of the day will be perfect, keeping the season and weather condition in mind. Second, find clothes that fit your body shape. A well-tailored dress will definitely turn more heads than a regular fit one. Depending on whether you have a pear shaped or an apple shaped body or an hourglass figure, pick your outfit wisely in a way so that it gracefully reveals your curves and pulls out the best in you. In the same way, a loose fitting or an unfit dress can easily make you look shabby. Third, don’t be blinded by a brand. A branded dress can also look drab if the style doesn’t go with your personality. Seek out for lesser known brands; sometimes they keep some collection that can make you look your best. Fourth, go for an outfit that you can pair up with other stuff in our closet, giving a different look each time you wear it. Last, choose colours that go with your complexion. Now, you might be someone who wants to play with vibrant colours and they might look good on you as well. But, instead of taking a risk, learn which colour can bring out the best in you and choose your outfit colours according to that.
I generally do a proper research before purchasing an outfit, depending on what’s trending in the market and what will suit my lifestyle and personality. So, I’m going to list out few outfits that are my personal favorite and can hopefully help you as well.
1. Off-shoulder or Halter Neck Tops: They are completely my favorite these days. Pair them up with a ripped jean and stylish sandals. It will give you a classy and casual look, perfect for a day outing.
2. Flared Tops With Cool Sneakers and Comfy Shorts: This is a perfect one for any outing that involves too much outdoor activity. They will keep you cool and comfortable throughout the day!
3. A Sweet and Subtle Spring Dress: I’m pretty sure every girl has a timeless spring dress that they rely on for years. It’s time to pull it out of your closet and wear it to your next lunch outing with your besties. Just give it a new life with updated accessories and a classy clutch that goes with the dress.
4. Rompers or Playsuits: Nothing is as comfortable and easy to throw on any spring day than these outfits. Just team them up with a cool pair of sneaks, a belt, and a sling bag. And I can bet you will be the talk of the town for next few days.
5. Ripped/distressed Boyfriend Jeans: Pair them up with cool tanks or tube tops and white sneaks and you got the look you want. A bold yet elegant look!
6. A Silky Maxi Dress: It’s time you grab that long silky maxi dress from your wardrobe to get that subtle and feminine look. A pair of simple strappy sandal will do the magic with the dress.
7. A Long Flared Skirt With a Crop Top: This outfit is definitely going to give you a classy chic look that everyone dreams about. Team it up with a stylish pair of stilettos and a trendy clutch and you’re good to go.
So, these are the seven outfits that I’m completely in awe of at this moment. Try them out and let me know how much appreciation you received from the crowd. Also, a small tip- choose the right hairstyle according to the outfit you’re gonna choose. Because, even if you have picked the best outfit but have chosen a plain hairstyle that does not suit you, it’s going to get all wasted. So, give yourself a good haircut, keep them straight, wavy or curly as per your choice and you’re all set to go!
Hope this post is of some help for you! Keep reading 🙂